Chicken Stir Fry Cauliflower Rice
1 large head of cauliflower riced (or 2 bags microwave cauliflower rice)
2 T Butter
2 Cooked Chicken Breast (or meat from a pre-cooked rotisserie chicken)
1 Bag of Frozen Broccoli
¼ Cup Soy Sauce (to Taste)
Optional: Any other veggies such as mushrooms, peas and carrots, water chestnuts,
1. Prepare riced cauliflower. Refer to my homemade cauliflower rice recipe or use frozen riced cauliflower. If using frozen I suggest straining it since it has a tendency to hold extra water.
2. Microwave frozen broccoli and cut cooked chicken breast into bite sized pieces and set aside.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add 2 T of butter. When butter is melted add the riced cauliflower and stir to coat the rice with butter. Cook the rice for 4-5 minutes stirring frequently.
4. Push cauliflower to the side of the pan to make space to scramble 2 eggs. Once eggs are almost cooked mix them with the riced cauliflower.
5. Add broccoli and chicken and cook for 2-3 more minutes.
6. Remove and ENJOY!
7. Add ¼ a cup of soy sauce, mix well and cook for 2 – 3 more minutes. Add more soy sauce if desired. It is always better to add less soy sauce than to add to much!
Note: Depending on the size of your cauliflower, you might need to increase or decrease the proportions. The cauliflower we used made about 5 cups of raw cauliflower.