You may want to make a double batch because these are sure to go fast!! These quiches are protein packed, creamy and full of flavor! A new favorite in the Thompson Household!
½ Onion, diced
½ Green Pepper, diced
8 oz. Ground Lean Turkey Sausage
1 ½ cup egg whites
6 whole eggs
½ cup Small Curd Cottage Cheese
¼ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
3 Tablespoons Fresh Parsley Chopped
½ cup Mexican Blend Cheese (Optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spray 8 large silicone muffin liners with pam and arrange on a baking sheet and set aside.
3. Dice onion and green pepper. Heat 1Tablespoon olive oil to medium high heat in a medium pan. Sauté onion, pepper and turkey sausage for 7-8 minutes until meat is cooked and veggies are tender.
4. Evenly transfer the mixture to the 8 muffin liners.
5. In a medium bowl combine the remaining ingredients except for the Mexican cheese blend. Whisk together and pour evenly into the 8 muffin tins. Sprinkle the top with Mexican cheese if desired.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes. The quiches may rise and will fall and set when left out to cool. ENJOY!